Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lap Band Super Success Secret!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lap Band Super Success Secret! on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 am

Beats the hell out of me what it must be but I assume there is a big secret out there because hundreds of local people have had the Lap Band surgery and yet time after time I'm the only one at support group. Now that we meet EVERY Thursday there's really no excuse so I'm assuming that everyone is doing so amazingly well they don't need support. That's fine, really. So come to meetings and share with me cause I'm struggling alot and need all the support I can get. If by any chance you are struggling too then get your butt down to support group and lets get back on track together. . .

Mike Question

View user profile http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

2 Giving Up on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 am

Okay, okay. I give up. I can't go it alone and I am struggling, as well. I haven't been loosing for the last 5 months and missing support for 4 of them hasen't helped either. (Funny how that goes hand in hand like that.) Now I find out that there are meetings EVERY Thursday, and I don't have to wait for the 3rd week, well Yeah is all I can say. Seriously though, I am looking forward to the next meeting and seeing everyone again. Had I not missed so many meetings, I would probably have had less problem staying on plan. Really sorry I missed last night, but hope to see you all on the 11th.

Naomi

View user profile

3 Re: Lap Band Super Success Secret! on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 am

Naomi - Great to hear from you! I'm sorry that it hasn't been smooth sailing but we all struggle at times and it is easier when we struggle together. Hope to see you soon. Mike

View user profile http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum