Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bracelets and I.D. Tags

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bracelets and I.D. Tags on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 am

Okay, not sure how you all feel about me posting this, but I have had some people asking me too, so here goes.....

I am selling Stainless Steel I.D. Tags (separate from the bracelet) at a cost of $20. The size is 1-3/4" x 1/2" and is made from non allergic Stainless Steel and is hand polished to the mirror finish. It is guaranteed to be rust free for the life. The medical logo is embossed on the left side of the plate, and comes in PINK, BLUE, RED or CLEAR. The bracelet tag is slightly curved for wrist wear. 4 lines can be engraved on the front side and 4 lines on the backside with personal or medical information. Or, the front can be left empty. I am able to order and have within 7-10 days after payment.

In addition, I have a variety of beautifully hand-crafted beaded bracelets (of every size and color) available for $30 each. My friend makes these and I can usually special order a color or length and I generally have 20-30 on hand.

These bracelets clip onto to the I.D. tag and are interchangable if you like to swap out depending on what you are wearing (different colors, etc.).

The nice thing about both of these are that they are pretty disguisable with everyday jewelry and dont LOOK like your average MEDICALERT bracelets.

So, if you are interested, feel free to catch me at one of the support or maintenance meetings OR email me direct at holly5368@yahoo.com.

View user profile

2 Re: Bracelets and I.D. Tags on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 am

Since when do my feelings matter Smile

thanks for visiting and posting!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum