Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Begnning A New Life

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Begnning A New Life Empty Begnning A New Life Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Susan Pitts

Susan Pitts

I am coming up on my 2 year anniversary. I decided that I would begin with the same mind set as I had back then. On Saturday I started the Liver Shrink diet. I am going to do that for 3 weeks. It is like going back in time and remembering all the steps from the first meetings with Joann & Laura. I figured if I can let myself remember why I began this journey and how important it was for me I will continue to be successful. The operation was a start to my new life and this pilgrimage will be good for me.

2Begnning A New Life Empty Beginning a New Life Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 pm

LaDora Cooper

Hi Susan,
We missed you at last Thursdays meeting. I think that starting over with the liver shrink diet is a great idea. That was a very tough time for me. If you are ever going to have second thoughts about the surgery it is when you are on that diet. The diet made me more determined to see it through. I think it will help you a great deal. Good luck!!
LaDora

3Begnning A New Life Empty Re: Begnning A New Life Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

Wow! Talk about motivation! Good luck. I sure hope you can drag my tired growing butt along with you. . .

Mike clown

http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum