Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a update!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just a update!! on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 pm

today is day 4 of my liquid diet and surgery is next tuesday. i will drop in and keep everyone updated. and a huge thankyou for setting this up . I should try and come to redding for the support group , when are they and where are they? well i hope everyone has a blessed day and thanks again!!

View user profile

2 Re: Just a update!! on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Day 4 already? Cake walk from here then....

the first 2-3 days were my adjustment period. Once I got all the crap out of my system and got used to my intake, it was easy peasy. I actually had a ton more energy when I started the liquid diet and all. but I'm a little wierd too cheers

The support group meetings are the third thursday of each month at 5:30pm.
Last month was at the hospital. I'm not sure where next month will be yet. Hopefully Joanne or Laura will let us know beforehand jocolor

View user profile

3 tammyh on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:02 pm

The support group in Redding is the 3rd thursday of the month and it's at the continental building..big orange building..or at least that's where it was in March. I will have to check with Joanne and see if it's still going to be heald over there or at the hospital...Good luck with your surgery and is it in Chico...their support group meeting the last wednesday of the month and it's the 29th of April..

View user profile

4 Support groups on Mon May 04, 2009 1:10 pm

All support groups are at the hospital in the Liberty 2 Room at 5:30 every 3rd Thursday from here on out. Laura

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum