Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic Crepes from Support Group Cookbook

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basic Crepes from Support Group Cookbook Empty Basic Crepes from Support Group Cookbook Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:31 pm

kmoss

Joanne asked that I post this as she has had requests for this recipe.

Basic Crepes
Makes 10

6 large eggs
1/3 cup whole milk
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper*
4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted

Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Heat a 6 inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Brush the skillet with some of the butter. Working quickly, pour 3 Tbsps of the egg mixture into the pan, swirling to coat the bottom of the pan evenly. Cover and cook until the egg crepe is just set, about 1 minute. Invert the skillet over a plate and allow the egg crepe to drop onto the plate.

Repeat to make 10 crepes brushing the skillet with melted butter as needed and stacking crepes on the plate.

• Delete pepper if using in a sweet dish

Note: These crepes are very versatile. You can use them as tortillas, wraps or lasagna noodles. You can also cut them into strips and use them as noodles in dishes like stroganoff and spaghetti.

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

Wow! We used to call this scrambled eggs. Don't we feel silly. . . Very Happy

mfl

http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

3Basic Crepes from Support Group Cookbook Empty scrambled eggs Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:40 am

bestmom

Alot of sarcastic humor on this site, can't wait to attend a support group meeting. They need to have more meetings. More meetings.
Hey Mike why don't ya post a new picture, I'm sure your not that big now.

I wish people would give more details on the site, it would help me. I'm waiting for my appointment with Dr. Stone and then my surgery date. I am very excited. Although I have 70 lbs to lose,questions fill my head. How fast, How long, will my shoulders, lower back, and knees pain go away? Will I have to stay 3 nights in the hospital. How will I tell people basicly its none of their business how I've lost weight, or are people just gonna know it was the surgery? Boy! the list goes on.....

Can someone help answer some of my questions even though your not a doctor, just have gone through it and compare your answers.

Thanks I would highly appreciate it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum