Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to work after surgery

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to work after surgery Empty Back to work after surgery Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Lori

Hi everyone,

I had my surgery on July 14th and am doing well. I had a couple of set backs but am doing well now. I am concentrating on getting my water and my protein in. Just a new way of life and eating! Very Happy Thanks Dawn for coming to visit me at the hospital after my surgery!

2Back to work after surgery Empty Re: Back to work after surgery Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 am

CaseyH

CaseyH

Congratulations!

Don't forget to focus on the exercising!
I got some, but I know now that I would have been better off with more!

3Back to work after surgery Empty Lori Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 am

dawn

dawn

How are you feeling? I am glad that I got to see you...plus got a bonus..seeing the cute guys... Laughing
Make sure you are following the program...and exercise..just walk a little at a time..if you got 5 min, then the next day go 10 min...don't over do it or you will regret it..I know I did...I am glad that you are back to work...it will help and just remember to ALWAYS have your water by you so when you might feel like eating drink water..it helps a lot..Hope to see you at support group on the 20th

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum