Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy December

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy December Empty Happy December Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:24 am

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

Hey all - Is there a way that Casey can make this site more usable for all? (big of me to offer) I know I'm having the worst month of my weight loss battle. I'm hungry all the time and I'm really struggling. This once a month meeting ain't doing it for me. I'd love to have a weekly meeting. I'd love for our group to be more formalized. You know, have a name, issue t-shirts etc. I need more support. Am I the only one? If I am fine, I'll move on but if there are others out there let's get something going. Even a more active online feature would help. We have a great meeting. Everybody asks for this address. So what's the problem? Spit it out. . .

ps. The Avatar feature works fine on this blog site. The old picture addresses were corrupted. If you reload your image address your picture avatar will return. . .

Hugs all
Mike

http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

2Happy December Empty More meetings Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Susan Pitts

Susan Pitts

I think more meetings would be great. If not every week at least twice a month. I am trying to be good but it is really hard with the holidays and with being off work (vacation). It has been so cold I have nott been walking as much as I should. This has been a hard month for sure.silent:

3Happy December Empty Re: Happy December Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:17 am

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

Looks like it's going to be a very small group but thats probably okay. . .

4Happy December Empty Re: Happy December Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm

CaseyH

CaseyH

If anyone actually responds with something to make it more useful, usable or whatever.. I'm all for it.
I'm still learning, but it seems people don't want to or something.

Either way, I'm with you Mike...
Although, for me, it's not been this month, it's been all fall and now winter is starting. I've put on weight. I know about how much, but that part doesn't matter. I'm so off course, I'd better have all-wheel drive to get back in order.

I know the problem areas, I know how to fix them, but for some reason, I just haven't. Odd? All the crap to get this far and then start edging my way to becoming part of the damn statistic.

5Happy December Empty Re: Happy December Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:36 am

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

I'm in the same dang boat. . . We need to start rowing harder. . . Going to be an interesting meeting next week. I hope we get a decent turnout. . . Maybe even the Blonde Bomber will turn up. . .

Mike

6Happy December Empty Re: Happy December Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 am

hollyrob

hollyrob

Hi Mike! Hi Casey! Mike, you said to pop in and say "Hi" once in a while - so here I am. My activity (exercise) has slowed due to weather and a virus that had me down for a few weeeks. Good news, I lost weight to bring me back to 'somewhat comfortable'. Bad news - it has come back to visit. Ugg! I am all for meeting more than once a month - perhaps bi-monthly. You should bring it up at the meeting.

I sure hope Joanne shows up so she can help aid us. I think we all know what we need to do, but it is 'not doing it' that got us here in the first place. I am speaking for myself, of course. Added support would be WELCOMED!!!

Take care, Holly

7Happy December Empty Re: Happy December Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 am

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

Holly - I think you speak for all of us. The themes are always the same and the problems are all pretty much the same. It seems to me that that is why we respond to others in the same boat. I've got a full agenda of ideas to propose Thursday night. It will be interesting if any of you are interested in taking this all to the next step as far as support groups go. It would be very cool if we could get extra support from each other. It's pretty obvious that it would aid long term health and weight control.

Mike

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]