Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Meeting - Of Thursday Night Lights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Meeting - Of Thursday Night Lights Empty First Meeting - Of Thursday Night Lights Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

First off Thursday Night Lights is just a working title for the group until we get something we all like. We had our first meeting on the 7th. Great turn out and an excellent core group from 3rd Thursdays. We were a little tentative but that was to be expected at a first meeting. For the most part we are all on the same page so we have plenty to work with. I loved the fact that we all felt comfortable enough to play a little true confessions about our eating transgressions and we all have a commitment to stick with the program.

I envision getting some walking group events started and maybe sushi afterward. The possibilities are endless. I'm very excited about having a weekly group to look forward to. It really did feel like getting together with a group of friends. We exchanged names/phones/e-mails so it's already taken a big step forward from 3rd Thursday. Don't get me wrong, 3rd Thursday will always be an important part of Thursday Night Lights. . .

Anyway, call me or e-mail me if you have any questions. Thursday Night Lights still has plenty of room to grow into something very special. . .

Mike Lindsey
222-4794/941-6838
mflindsey@msn.com

http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum