Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thursday Support Group

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thursday Support Group Empty Thursday Support Group Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Susan Pitts

Susan Pitts

I very much enjoyed support group on Thursday. It is always nice when Joann can be there with us. We had a good discussion. Before we left we talked about 1 thing we could do for the next 7 days to help us keep on track. We were asked to right it down and if possible share it with someone. Then rate from 1 to 10 how strongly we felt we could stick with it. I thought I would share with you what I wanted to work on.

I have been snacking. Although they are healthy snacks yogurt, cottage cheese, nuts it is still a snack. Although this is just Sunday afternoon. I have had no snacks. I am back to 3 meals a day and making sure I am drinking all of my water. I have started walking everyday not just on my off days from Curves. I really would like to loose another 20 lbs and have recommitted myself to do it.

Thanks for letting me share. I hope everyone out there who is struggling will try Joann's suggestion.

Susan

2Thursday Support Group Empty Re: Thursday Support Group Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 am

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

Can't wait to hear how everyone is doing on Thursday. Keep up the great works. Mike

http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum