Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get out of pain.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get out of pain. Empty Get out of pain. Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 am

bestmom

Thanks Lori, I truly appreciate your comment. I actually think maybe we have the same insurance. Which is really a pain. I don't have extra money sitting around with the economy like it is.
Linda from Dr. Stone called today and let me know Dr. Stone will be out of the office for 2 weeks. My appointment is July 28th to see him, which is fine. I will be on vacation 15-25. Sure hope my insurance comes through.
So are you taking something for 2 weeks before surgery, or did I misunderstand that you would be doing that after surgery? So is Dr. Stone doing you surgery in Chico? That would actually be nice since I know people that work in SRA. I need to learn more about how to deal with people asking "Whatcha doing to loss weight"? Believe me I know people who will come right out and ask. But I will learn more either online or support group.

Good Luck keep the forum going and fill me in on your success!

2Get out of pain. Empty Surgery Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Lori

Dr. Ludwig is doing my surgery at Enloe Hospital. I will be starting a liquid protein diet on Saturday which is 10 days before my surgery. Some doctors do this and some don't require it. I was very lucky that once I went through the process, my insurance approved my surgery in 2 days. Very Happy I wish you luck on your process and I'm sure everything will go well for you. The support group here in Redding on the third Thursday of the month is wonderful! The group gets along very well and was very motivating to me to hear everyone's different experiences with their surgery. Good luck! flower

3Get out of pain. Empty Get out of pain! Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm

bestmom

Lori;

I currently have blue cross blue shield of california. Shasta Regional is not a preferred provider. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I want to know my out of pocket amount. I can't know that until I see Dr. Stone. I guess I'm getting the cart before the horse so to speak. I don't believe Dr. Stone is not a preferred provider either. Wishing I had all the answers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum