Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

October Support group meeting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1October Support group meeting Empty October Support group meeting Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm

CaseyH

CaseyH

Everyone should have just received an email about the October meeting.

Long story short, JoJo won't be in town and Laura's working.
Do we cancel or handle it ourselves?

I want to still have it. I like our meetings, well... mostly anyway.
I'm up for helping moderate(? if we even need that)

I'm supposed to be giving some kind of presentation on exercise during the Dark time (winter ya know...)

How about some chatter here about this?
thoughts? Ideas?

I could see if I can get someone to come talk?

2October Support group meeting Empty Re: October Support group meeting Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 am

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

We would never get the word out to everybody if we cancelled and that would just be rude for them to show up to a locked door. Although Her Scariness will be missed I suspect we can muddle through somehow. . . I'm sure there would be no shortage of potential moderators. . . clown

Mike

http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

3October Support group meeting Empty Re: October Support group meeting Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:19 am

dawn

dawn

I say we just have..like Mike said it would be too hard to get the word out...We all love Joanne, but we can have one or two meetings without her...We will her, but I think we can do it...LOL
I think we might all need to vent even too about our loving Joanne...LOL Just kidding...I am hoping to make it and be able to stay the whole time this month...

4October Support group meeting Empty Re: October Support group meeting Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 pm

CaseyH

CaseyH

As far as I know we're having it.

We had a pretty good response from the email I sent out. There's a few that aren't planning on showing anyway because they've got previous engagements or whatever.

LOL

But yah... I tried to be unbiased, but the truth is.. I'm biased and I think we all like these meetings Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum