Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holiday eating

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holiday eating Empty Holiday eating Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 am

dawn

dawn

Smile Hey everyone!!
Just wanted to find out how everyone did over the holidays with their eating....was it good or bad? I feel like I was so stressed out that it caused me to not want to eat...and if I did it would make me so sick....Is anyone else having problems with depression this time of the year? I just seem to feel kind of like I just don't feel anything...and then I will go into stressing out and then being over emotional...and with the way my life is right now I just don't feel like I have anyone to talk to about this crap...

Well I hope everyone had a good christmas...
Wishing everyone a Happy, healthy and safe New Year..

2Holiday eating Empty Christmas Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Susan Pitts

Susan Pitts

I did okay on Christmas. It was hard with my Mom baking cookies. I fixed the dinner and had 12 family members. It was fun by the time I finished cooking I really wasn't interested in eating much. I knew I had my appointment with Nr Nichols on 12/30 so I was not wanting to gain any weignt. It was to hard to loose it the first time around. The Dr. was real pleased as I have continued to loose weight. He told me not to worry so mcuh about the number of my goal as it would be very hard to get there. So I think I have been adding more stress trying to reach my goal. Ha.

Happy New Year to All.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum