Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's a meeting every Thursday!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There's a meeting every Thursday! Empty There's a meeting every Thursday! Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Mike Lindsey

Mike Lindsey

There's no excuse to not make a WLS support group meeting from time to time. We now meet every Thursday! Third Thursdays are in the Liberty room at SRMC and moderated by the lovely and talented (and a little scary) Joanne. EVERY other Thursday we meet in Rm 161 at SRMC across from Joanne's office. We self moderate but I think we still have plenty to offer. If you are doing great come and share! If you've put weight back on come and get back on track!

YOU WILL NEVER BE JUDGED OR RIDICULED. EVERY PERSON INVOLVED IN WLS HAS HAD UPS AND DOWNS. WE ALL SHARE YOUR ISSUES. COME SHARE THE JOY OF GETTING BACK ON TRACK!

Hope to see you there.
Mike

http://www.shastascalemodelers.com

2There's a meeting every Thursday! Empty Re: There's a meeting every Thursday! Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Susan Pitts

Susan Pitts

My priority for this Thursday is Support Group. I hated missing last Thursdsay night but the weather was so bad. My son spend 3 hours sitting on I5 and I just didn't feel like getting stuck. I really miss coming and this mnth has been the worst for my non-attendance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum