Redding Area WLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redding Area WLS

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 Months Out

+2
CaseyH
ReenieBean10
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

17 Months Out Empty 7 Months Out Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:23 am

ReenieBean10

ReenieBean10

Hi Everyone. I'm Maureen and I am 7+ months post surgery. I just had my follow-up with Dr. Nichols and everything went well. I am 30 # from goal and have lost a total of 105. All my labs were great and I'm feeling fantastic.

Glad to see we have a Redding Area site!

maureen

27 Months Out Empty Re: 7 Months Out Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 am

CaseyH

CaseyH

Woo!
Congratz!

Keep up the good work and please share with all of us any.. no, make that ALL of your tricks and tips to being so successful!

37 Months Out Empty Re: 7 Months Out Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Susan Pitts

Susan Pitts

You are doing fantastic keep it up. flower

47 Months Out Empty Re: 7 Months Out Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 pm

melaniecll

melaniecll

That is wonderful!! I am also about the same as you. I am 8 months out now actually. I have lost 101 pounds so far and have about 10 pesky pounds to go. It seems I have reached a pointwhere my body is holding on to the last bit. But I am still feeling great!!! So glad to this day that I did this. And happy for this forum. sunny

57 Months Out Empty Re: 7 Months Out Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Susan Pitts

Susan Pitts

I am 5 months out from surgery and have lost 70lbs. It has really slowled down in the last month. I have about 30lbs more to reach goal. Now that I am so close I really want to reach it. I have stepped up the exercise and am really dringking the water. Hopefully this will jump start the weight loss again.

67 Months Out Empty Great Jobs! Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 am

bestmom

Wow sounds like you girls are doing a great job! I'm pre op. I currently have 70lbs to lose. I can't wait for the surgery. Hopefully I will lose my weight rather quickly also. Keep up the posting its encouraging to others who have or haven't done the surgery yet. Would love to be able to return to work "different"
Can anyone mention any bad sides of the surgery. Like for instants the dumping ordeal. How quickly some of the health issues went away. How people treat you differently than before. The better time frame in which you lost the most weight, early on or 3 months? Just any information would really be helpful.

Dr. Stone July 28th excited!!!
Thanks

tammyH

bestmom wrote:Wow sounds like you girls are doing a great job! I'm pre op. I currently have 70lbs to lose. I can't wait for the surgery. Hopefully I will lose my weight rather quickly also. Keep up the posting its encouraging to others who have or haven't done the surgery yet. Would love to be able to return to work "different"
Can anyone mention any bad sides of the surgery. Like for instants the dumping ordeal. How quickly some of the health issues went away. How people treat you differently than before. The better time frame in which you lost the most weight, early on or 3 months? Just any information would really be helpful.

Dr. Stone July 28th excited!!!
Thanks

everyone is different , for the most part it started out like 14 lbs the first couple of weeks now im at about 3 lbs per week , just remember they dont let you weigh for a 2 week period because of all the fluids they push in the hospital you actually gain weight then it starts dropping off well good luck and keep us posted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum